If you want to automate the trading process, then you need:
1. A monthly subscription to our algorithm.
2. A paid TradingView.com plan.
3. One of the following bots, or any TradingView.com compatible bot, capable of trading by converting their email (or SMS alerts) into triggers that place trades.
Gunbot Trading Bot – Being sold under a value added referral agreement, we can now offer you one of the most powerful bots on the market today. Usually run on a Windows VPS Hosting Plan, this is the standard by which many other bots are judged. Be advised, however, set up can be a daunting process for those that are not technically oriented. It also assumes you know trading lingo, as well as pick up slang terms, as well. For those that question your abilities, assume you will need installation help.
- Comes with pre-programmed algorithms.
- Very powerful and made for power users and more experienced traders
- Lifetime license with unlimited updates
- Works with several popular exchanges
- You can purchase support and additional paid help from our partner
- Old version was very confusing, at first, with a steep ‘self help’ learning curve. The latest version is better.
- Several hundred dollar one time fee.
- TradingView.com add-on is required if you want to use our algorithms, making the overall cost even more expensive
- No shorting, except at Poloniex at this time, with a TradingView.com add-on, but upcoming versions have margin trading on the roadmap.
Autoview – Autoview is a Chrome extension that listens to your Tradingview alerts and places orders on the exchange of your choosing. You control what Autoview does by inserting a specialized syntax into your Tradingview alert message box. Whether you simply want to add a stop loss or trailing stop on an exchange that does not provide it, or automate an existing Tradingview strategy, Autoview can help you do that. This is currently the simplest bot on the market.
- Low monthly cost
- Works with lots of exchanges
- Good for first time users who aren’t technical.
- offers a low monthly subscription option.
- Requires operation in browser or Windows VPS Hosting Plan
- No way to monitor trades without logging into the exchange to see for yourself if it actually did what you thought it would do.
TradeBot – A cheap and easy subscription based bot, for people that are just looking for something super simple to get up and running.